Bone Marrow Transplant in India
At Narayana Health, we have a team of experts that are setting benchmarks in the field of Bone Marrow Transplants. Our bone marrow transplant (BMT) units have completed more than 950 stem cell transplants, most of them being allogeneic stem cell transplants including HLA matched siblings, matched unrelated, cord blood as well as Haplo-Identical transplants.
Our faculty teams comprise of highly skilled and experienced Hematologists, medical oncologists, pediatric oncologists and specially trained nursing and paramedical staff manning the units round the clock. This combined experience makes it a major referral centre for stem cell transplants.
- Types of Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplants Offered at Narayana Health
- Autologous Bone Marrow Transplant
- Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplant
- Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplant
- Umbilical Cord Blood Transplant
- Non-Myeloablative or Mini Stem Cell Transplants for older patients and those with multiple health problems
- Key Features and Facilities
- Cord Blood Banking
- Stem Cell Cryopreservation
- HLA Typing
- Unrelated Donor Searches
- Customised Treatment for Acute Leukemias